1. Install the binary for your OS:
In the Downloads folder, right click and select "Extract all"
Extract to Desktop
Once extracted, do not open the file, as it can only be accessed via command line.
Open Windows PowerShell and continue on to the next step
curl -L https://github.com/storj/storj/releases/latest/download/uplink_linux_amd64.zip -o uplink_linux_amd64.zipunzip -o uplink_linux_amd64.zipchmod 755 uplinksudo mv uplink /usr/local/bin/uplink
curl -L https://github.com/storj/storj/releases/latest/download/uplink_linux_arm.zip -o uplink_linux_arm.zipunzip -o uplink_linux_arm.zipchmod 755 uplinksudo mv uplink /usr/local/bin/uplink
curl -L https://github.com/storj/storj/releases/latest/download/uplink_darwin_amd64.zip -o uplink_darwin_amd64.zipunzip -o uplink_darwin_amd64.zipchmod 755 uplinksudo mv uplink /usr/local/bin/uplink
2. Start the setup wizard:
3. Enter the numeric choice or satellite address corresponding to the satellite you've created your account on (ie - enter the number 1, 2, or 3).
4. Choose an access name, by default this should be left blank, so hit 'enter'
5. Enter the API key you generated:
6. Create and confirm an encryption passphrase. This is used to encrypt your files on your machine before they are uploaded to the network:
7. Your Uplink is configured and ready to use!